The Pegasus Pack is the baby brother to the best selling Predator pack. It also features the “Clamshell” fully extended opening of the main compartment. Comes with a padded lumbar support featuring 3D Mesh with a padded MOLLE belt for extra support and stability, this can be removed if not required. The inside compartment features 3 zipped mesh pockets on the inside of the lid for storage while the outside has small and large cargo pouch pockets to facilitate quick access to smaller mission critical items. Internally there is a hydration sleeve which has webbing sewn on in order to allow the attachment of various pouches when required. The top of the pack features Antenna and Hydration tube ports either side of the heavy duty carry handle.
1000D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 9.8 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 621 lbs / Fill 580 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 55.5 lbs / Fill 51.3 lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 3240
Water Repellency: 100%
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.