Dimensions: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 4.75"(D) Main Compartment
16"(H) x 8"(W) x 3"(D) Secondary Compartment
4"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D) Upper Front Pouch
10"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D) Lower Front Pouch
Capacity: 1520 cu. in. / 25 liters"
Hydration: Up to 100oz Bladder
Support: 1in Sternum Strap, 1.5in Waist Belt
Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and GrimlocCarabiner
Color Options: Black / Green/ Khaki / Digital Foliage Camo
The Falcon IIhydration backpack (#0513) is the dramatically improved second generationof our military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenitiesof daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefieldconstruction.
The MAXPEDITION Falcon-II (#0513) has all of the best features of a small/mediumhunting pack or day pack, plenty of room for an overnighter, and is rocksolid throughout. It has modular attachment webbing all over to attachyour favorite MAXPEDITION pockets using Malice Clips. This multi-layeredbackpack features padded, high-breathability shoulder straps with 1.25”webbing, ergonomic contours, and superb load carrying comfort. It featuresan external sleeve for a 100 oz. water reservoir; a secondary bladdermay be inserted into one of two large compartments. The Falcon pack containsfive large, independent zippered spaces and two hidden compartments withvarious other carry features for arranging items great and small. TheFalcon II is available in Black (#0513B), OD Green (#0513G), and Khaki(#0513K).
Ten (10) major improvements that differentiate the new Falcon-II (#0513)from the original Falcon (#0503):
- (1) Addition of5 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
- Addition of 2rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- Addition of 3rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- Addition of 2quick release compression straps per side
- Addition of internalsilent keyper in lower front pocket
- Improved hydrationsystem pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcrobi-directional drink tube port
- Hydration pocketnow has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increasedcomfort and ergonomics
- Hydration pocketcan accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop ModularAccessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
- Organizer in lowerfront pocket
- Non-slip, highabrasion-resistance bottom
Third party/ customer reviews:
"Like me, you are probably wondering what is the velcro webbing doingunder the PALS on the front of the pack. This is for Maxpedition's sheathaccessory pouches which are good for mags, lights, and tools. I totallydig this pack use it regularly to haul things between home and work."- Click to read the full review: Falcon-IIReview On MilSpecMonkey.com