If you've ever wondered about the stuff that legends are made of, you'd do well to start with stellar stainless steel...such as you'll find in the hardware of the Legend. Consider, too, the contoured aluminum that goes into the handles. And the tactile rubber inserts that insure your steady grip.
These are the primary elements of what is generally considered to be the ultimate expression of the Gerber multi-tool. Being versatile wasn't enough for the guys who designed these tools. No, they worked hard to deliver a level of ergonomics and comfort that is rarely, if ever, seen.
The pliers are spring-loaded, as you'd expect. The ballistic nylon sheath is included, which is no surprise. However the tungsten carbide wire cutting blades are replaceable, which you might not expect.
- Contoured aluminum handles with rubber inserts for grip
- Tungsten carbide wire cutters
- Patented Saf.T.Plus
- Overall Length: 6.57"
- Length Closed: 4.29"
- Pliers Type: Needlenose
- Components: Needlenose pliers with indexible, replaceable carbide cutters, fine edge knife, Fiskars® scissors, cross point screwdriver, small, medium and large flat blade screwdrivers, bottle opener and file.
- Handle Material: Aluminum with Rubber Inserts
- Handle Color: Champagne
- Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon