Overview of the 5.11 Tactical/Ironclad relationship.
By partnering with Ironclad Performance Wear®, 5.11 Tactical® gloves set new standards for dexterity, fit, and durability and provide you with gloves you can depend on. 5.11 Tactical's commitment to functional innovation and unparalleled quality, combined with Ironclad’s dedication to superior fit and tactility, means you can trust their gloves as you navigate through the day’s challenges.
Whether you’re drawing a sidearm or patting down a perp, 5.11 gloves, Built Tough by Ironclad®, answer the call.
- Thier best-fitting and coolest glove!
- Four-way stretch breathable nylon/Spandex back panel
- Tactical Touch™ precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort. (Patent # 7,287,285)
- Extremely lightweight and fast drying
- Seamless Hair Sheep palm for unsurpassed dexterity and comfort
- Sweat wipe in back of wristband
- Breathoprene and Velcro® wrist closure
- Care: Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
5.11 Tactical's lightest glove meets the demands of patrol, driving, and everyday work. The 5.11 Taclite2 glove fits so well you may forget to take it off at the end of your shift! Already one of thier most popular styles, 5.11 Tactical still found a few adjustments to make to improve its breathability, comfort, and practical application for police work. The Taclite2 glove features patented TacticalTouch™ fingertip construction system for maximum dexterity and longer service life. There is no seam at the fingertip to add bulk, wear out or irritate you. A single piece of fine grain hair sheep leather forms the palm and underside of the fingers and wraps up and over the fingertip, leaving the pads of your fingers free of seams for maximum dexterity and zero irritation. The Velcro® and breathoprene wrist closure is secure, yet breathable, for maximum confidence and comfort. Taclite™2 gloves work well in most day-to-day patrol activities. Their thin, skin-tight construction enhances your ability to conduct searches, manipulate devices and gear, and access your handgun.