TAC AK2™ Gloves
Overview of the 5.11 Tactical/Ironclad relationship.
By partnering with Ironclad Performance Wear®, 5.11 Tactical® gloves set new standards for dexterity, fit, and durability and provide you with gloves you can depend on. 5.11 Tactical's commitment to functional innovation and unparalleled quality, combined with Ironclad’s dedication to superior fit and tactility, means you can trust thier gloves as you navigate through the day’s challenges.
Whether you’re drawing a sidearm or patting down a perp, 5.11 gloves, Built Tough by Ironclad®, answer the call.
- Kevlar® back panel for flash and slash protection
- Tactical Touch™ precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort. (Patent # 7,287,285)
- Durable Goatskin leather palm, finger facings and fourchettes, finger joint and knuckle reinforcements, and wrist closure and pull tabs
- Padded palm and knuckle protection
- Neoprene and Velcro® wrist closure
- Reinforced pull tab
- Lightweight and fast drying
- Care: Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
- Built with American made Kevlar® fabric
When duty calls and flash and slash hazards are unavoidable, our Tac AK2 Gloves stand ready to provide you with performance that common tactical gloves can’t match. The knit Kevlar® on the back of the glove provides protection from short duration exposure to flames as well as being cut-resistant. 5.11 Tactical have re-engineered one of our most popular gloves to improve dexterity, fit, and comfort. They have moved the protective padding from the outside to under the one-piece goatskin palm to give you better touch and eliminate the seams and edges that can hang up on weapons and gear. The stitch pattern on the palm helps the glove flex with your hand instead of bunching up. The fourchettes and padded knuckles and finger protectors are made with goatskin for durability and protection. 5.11's Tac AK2 gloves feature the patented TacticalTouch™ construction system for maximum dexterity and longer service life. There is no seam at the fingertip to add bulk, wear out or irritate you. A single piece of leather forms the palm and underside of the fingers, and wraps up and over the fingertips, leaving the pads of your fingers free of seams for maximum dexterity and zero irritation. Tac AK2 gloves feature a neoprene and Velcro® wrist closure with goatskin reinforced pull and closure tabs.