Warriors Raptor is a lightweight Armor Carrier designed to hold both Hard and Soft armor. It has been developed with direct feed back from Operators to give excellent al round armour coverage while allowing all important movement and mobility. Removable side plates can be integrated as well as full collar, shoulder and groin protection.
The Raptor has a unique quick release system (Patent Pending) which allows the rig to be adjusted while being worn by the Operator, in addition the Pull Release (left or right handed installation) is securely located in the front shoulder section and does not interfere with day to day user operations..
The RAPTOR is lined with 4 mm 3D Spacer Mesh Fabric which allows air to circulate around the body for cooling, it also provide enhanced comfort particularly during prolonged periods of operation. The RAPTOR has a split front opening flap which allows quick and easy access when the front of the rig is loaded with pouches.
1000D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 9.8 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 621 lbs / Fill 580 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 55.5 lbs / Fill 51.3 lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 3240
Water Repellency: 100%
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.