Tommie Copper's men's long sleeve compression shirt uses compression to provide support for the muscles and joints in the neck, shoulders, torso and back.
- Comfortable enough to be worn all day under your work clothes
- Wickable fabric keeps skin dry
- Helps provide support for shoulder and back strains and sprains
- Gentle effective compression allows for 24 hour use, even while asleep
- Machine washable. Do not use fabric softeners.
- Long sleeves provide full upper-body compression
- Regulates body temperature
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-odor
UPF 30+ protects skin from 97% of harmful UV rays
Contains: 57% Copper-Nylon, 29% Nylon, 14% Spandex
What are the benefits of Tommie Copper's copper technology?
Tommie Copper is the leader and originator of copper-infused apparel. This is the next generation of performance clothing. Activated copper is at the core of every Tommie Copper garment. By a proprietary and exclusive method, copper is permanently infused into all performance yarns, releasing ions and providing anti-microbial protection and skin benefits. By combining this with other technologies like compression, it enhances muscle & joint performance, recovery and helps provide relief from aches and pains.
Here are a few copper facts:
Increases oxygen transport in compression products
Neutralizes "free radicals"
Improves muscle tone
Has been used in medicine for thousands of years
Is one of the necessary micro-nutrients found naturally in the body
How to Care for your Tommie Copper Apparel