Tommie Copper's comfortable elbow compression sleeve provides support to help relieve joint and muscular pain, and aids in muscle recovery and sport performance.
What are the benefits of Tommie Copper's copper technology?
- Wickable fabric keeps skin dry
- Helps support muscles and joints.
- Gentle effective compression allows for 24 hour use, even while asleep
- Comfortably and discreetly wear under shirt
- Aids performance
- Anti-odor technology
- Regulates body temperature
- Machine washable. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Sold individually
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-odor
- UPF 30+ protects skin from 97% of harmful UV rays
- Contains: 57% Copper-Nylon, 29% Nylon, 14% Spandex
Tommie Copper is the leader and originator of copper-infused apparel. This is the next generation of performance clothing. Activated copper is at the core of every Tommie Copper garment. By a proprietary and exclusive method, copper is permanently infused into all performance yarns, releasing ions and providing anti-microbial protection and skin benefits. By combining this with other technologies like compression, it enhances muscle & joint performance, recovery and helps provide relief from aches and pains.
Here are a few copper facts:
Increases oxygen transport in compression products
Neutralizes "free radicals"
Improves muscle tone
Has been used in medicine for thousands of years
Is one of the necessary micro-nutrients found naturally in the body
How to Care for your Tommie Copper Apparel