PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY!
- Used in U.S. Navy Special Boat amphibious patrol and short land operations
- Simple and quick to put on, reasonably comfortable
- Front-entry adjustments (3) using 1" web and side-release buckles
- Side adjustments (2 each side) using 1" web and side-release buckles
- Shoulder adjustments using 2" web and hook & loop
- Adjustable crotch straps using 1 web and side-release buckles
- Standard sized pockets/pouches for magazines (M4) compass, strobe light, survival equipment, day/night flares, whistle, pocket knife, etc.
- Radio pouch (horizontal on upper back) for PRC 148 (MBITR) Radio
- Robust drag handle on back behind neck
- Pouch (vertical on back) for CamelBak© hydration bladder
- 1 1000 denier Dupont Cordura
- 2 Type 69 nylon probond H thread, double stitched and bar-tacked at stress points
CAUTION: THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR BUOYANCY LOSS DEPENDING ON HOW THIS VEST IS LOADED-OUT, AND HOW FREQUENTLY THE FLOTATION MATERIAL IS COMPRESSED. THIS VEST SHOULD BE USED IN-WATER TESTS FOLLOWING LOAD-OUT AND/OR CHANGES IN LOAD-OUT. BUOYANT MATERIAL PROVIDES A MINIMUM BUOYANT FORCE OF 17 1/2 LBS. WARNING: DO NOT DRY CLEAN. SPONGE WITH WARM SOAPY WATER.