Get combat ready with Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boots! Built for quick maneuvers and fast-paced action, Rocky S2V boots are the choice for die-hard military professionals.
The combat boots have flash-resistant materials and SuperFabric insteps geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burns. Rocky tactical boots also have triple-stitched uppers and Vibram® wrap-around outsoles.
Don't let wet conditions bog you down. Inner drainage ports allow you to go amphibious by pushing water out of the boots so you can move full speed ahead.
Rocky's advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out of these men's boots, so feet stay dry, cool and comfortable even in the most severe conditions. You get superior drainage as S2V Sieve technology increases water dispersal and breathability by 300 percent over traditional drain plugs in other military combat boots.
Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™ provides a unique rounded edge outsole for a stable foundation for every foot fall, dramatically reducing ankle injuries due to roll over.
These also are comfortable military boots thanks to the Rocky Air-Port™ cushion footbed. This is a polyurethane molded footbed that retains its shape, is comfortable, and circulates air to your feet as you step.
With these combat boots made in America, you get footwear that's uniform-compliant and Berry-compliant.
If you need Army boots, Air Force boots, Marine boots or Merchant Marine boots, a great choice is a pair of Rocky military boots.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA® in sides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex Lining and Stretch Lycra Tongues Hug feet for Secure Fit
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with Perforated Airport Cushion Footbeds and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Drainage vents
- Fiberglass shank
- Unisex Sizing - See Size Conversion Chart
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;