Get Rocky® S2V Steel Toe Tactical Military Boots! Built for quick maneuvers and fast-paced action, Rocky S2V combat boots are the choice for die-hard military professionals.
The unisex military boots have flash-resistant materials and SuperFabric insteps geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burns. Rocky military boots also have triple-stitched uppers and Vibram® wrap-around outsoles.
These also are steel toe military boots. Your feet are protected from impact and compression when you're wearing these boots. The footwear meets ASTM standards.
Don't let wet conditions bog you down. Inner drainage ports allow you to go amphibious by pushing water out of the boots so you can move full speed ahead.
Rocky's advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out of these military boots for women or men, so feet stay dry, cool and comfortable even in the most severe conditions. You get superior drainage as S2V Sieve technology increases water dispersal and breathability by 300 percent over traditional drain plugs in other military combat boots.
Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™ provides a unique rounded edge outsole for a stable foundation for every foot fall, dramatically reducing ankle injuries due to roll over.
These also are comfortable military boots thanks to the Rocky Air-Port™ cushion footbed. This is a polyurethane molded footbed that retains its shape, is comfortable, and circulates air to your feet as you step.
With these combat boots made in America, you get footwear that's uniform-compliant and Berry-compliant.
For men or women who need Army boots, Air Force boots, Marine boots or Merchant Marine boots, Rocky military boots are a great choice.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with Perforated Airport Cushion Footbeds and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Lycra Tongue
- Triple stitched construction
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Fiberglass shank
- Unisex Sizing - See Size Conversion Chart
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction using steel composition toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.