Proven to be the top performing ballistic spectacle system available, along with optimal fit, function and comfort.
- High-impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 18.104.22.168).
- Optically correct curved lens for unrestricted field-of-view.
- Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions - Clear, Smoke and High-Contrast
(Note: High-Contrast Yellow Lenses not approved for U.S. Military use).
- Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% protection from UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays.
- Two sizes with adjustable arms ensure perfect fit.
Regular: fits most head sizes
Large: hat sizes 7.5+
- Retention head strap provides security.
- Optional Prescription (Rx) Carrier available (compatible with Desert Locust Goggle).
- U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List.
Sales Sheet (PDF)
Rx Carrier (PDF)
| || || |
| Firearm: Remington Mod. 1187 Semi-automatic .12 guage, 28 inch barrel, full choke |
Ammunition: Federal heavy load .12 gauge, 1¼ ounce #6 lead shot
Velocity: 1300 fps ± 30 fps at 32.8 feet, chronographed
Result: 37 strikes, no penetrations.
| || |