Propper Authentic government spec battle tested combat uniform trouser. Made with universal print for maximum concealment, this camouflage works well in jungle, desert and urban warfare maing the ACU worldwide deployable.
NOTE TO MILITARY PERSONNEL: THIS GARMENT DOES NOT HAVE NIR TECHNOLOGY.
- 2 Forward-tilted cargo pockets
- 2 front slash pockets.
- 2 rear inset pockets with button down flaps
- 2 forward-tilted cargo pockets for easy access and incorporated elastic drawstring for positive closure during movement
- Knee pouch for padded inserts
- Button fly with drawstring waist for a more comfortable fit
- 2 Bellowed calf storage pocket on both legs
- Knee pouch with Velcro closure for internal kneepad inserts.
- Leg cuff with closure tie, which allows more comfortable closure on the outside of the boot collar
- 65% Nylon / 35% Cotton Ripstop
*Note: Not all sizes are available for immediate delivery. We will notify you if a product is backordered.
NEAR INFRARED COMPLIANCE
Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology is used by the U.S. Department of Defense to prevent detection by NIR Image Converters. These photocathode devices do not detect temperatures, but rather infrared radiation variances. NIR-compliant uniforms use a special fabric that allows soldiers to appear at the same radiation level as the surrounding terrain, thus making them more difficult to detect.
To ensure that our military personnel avoid any danger connected to the use of uniforms, Propper now clearly labels products that are approved for military operations. Similarly, products without NIR technology based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) design or other product using the Universal Pattern are also labeled accordingly to prevent any error in purchasing. Look for these symbols on product images to ensure you are buying appropriate garments for your business.
Approved for Military Operations
Not Intended for Military Operations