Dimensions: 20.5"(H) x 16"(W) x 7.5"(D) Main Compartment
15.5"(H) x 12"(W) x 2.75"(D) Front Pouch
15.5"(H) x 12"(W) Slip Pocket
Capacity: 2810 cu. in. / 46 liters
Hydration: Up to 100+ oz Bladder
Support: 1in Sternum Strap, 2in Integrated Belt
Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and GrimlocCarabiner
Color Options: Black / Green / Khaki
Need to carrygear? Lots of gear? The Vulture 3-Day Assault Pack is your answer with2810 cubic inches (46 liters) of carry capacity in three compartmentsequipped with YKK #10 zippers and paracord knot pulls. Comfortable backpadding, supple curvaceous straps supported by 1" nylon webbing,a chest strap, and a waist strap (padded and concealable) help distributethe weight evenly throughout the upper body. Removable 1" nylon webbingloops at the bottom can be used to tie a sleeping bag or a tripod.
A row of sewn nylonhard points in the front allows users to attach other MAXPEDITION pouchesand accessories with our "snap and anchor" modular expansionsystem using MALICE Clips. Compatible with most hydration systems (upto 100 oz. water bladder) available on the market today.
MAXPEDITION's Y-shapedretention strap helps maintain the shape and integrity of the bag andcan be used to hold a coil of rope.
Nine (9) major improvements that differentiate the new Vulture-II (#0514)from the original vulture (#0504):
- Addition of 5 rowsof PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
- Addition of 2 rowsof PALS webbing on front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- Addition of 2 quickrelease compression straps per side
- Addition of internalsilent keyper in front pocket
- Improved hydrationsystem pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcrobi-directional drink tube port
- Hydration pocketnow has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increasedcomfort and ergonomics
- Hydration pocketcan accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop ModularAccessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
- High visibilityorganizer in lower front pocket - for black Condor II (#0512B) only
- Non-slip, highabrasion-resistance bottom
Third party/ customer reviews:
"Hello, I received my Vulture-II backpack and am very pleased withthe construction and overall quality of the product."
Chris, Washington, October 10th, 2007
"Ihave been camping, backpacking, and rock/ice/snow/mountain climbing for42 years, and in that time have used every sort of backpack, from tinyultralight summit assault packs, to 5000 cubic inch external frame expeditionpacks, in nearly every type of condition. So I can say, without fear ofcontradiction, that my Maxpedition Vulture backpack is the most rugged,overbuilt, bomb proof, versatile pack I have ever used! Not to mentionthe extremely comfortable harness, the huge water bladder capacity, zippersthat never accidently separate under heavy loads but which always workeven when frozen, and the virtually countless attachment points. So...keepup the good work."
David, Nevada, April 24th, 2007