Sig Sauer P239 series
Rubber Overmolded Grip Surface
Featuring Crimson Trace's rubber overmold construction around a sturdy polymer grip frame, these Lasergrips provide great comfort and control for your SiG P239 series pistols. The 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser is the maximum output allowed by law, and is a great complement to one of the most popular carry and law-enforcement backup pistols in the industry. The streamlined laser housing matches the slim design of the P239 perfectly for easy concealment without bulky attachments.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Comfortable Rubber Overmold
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life