Fits Models: 1911 and 1991A1 Officer's Compact and Defender with single-stack frames, including: Auto-Ordance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance, Sig Sauer.
* Ambidextrous-safety models require shortened safeties, available from Crimson Trace. Kimber 1911 owners with ambi-safety must see a gunsmith.
The LG-304 LaserGrips feature an ambidextrous dual side-activation built into the grips. They have since been replaced by the newer Front-Activation LG-404 model in our line-up for the 1911 Officer's Compact and Defender sizes.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Dual Side Buttons
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Material: Polymer Grip w/ Rubber Overmold Wrap-around activation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life