Specifically developed for police and military special operations, the CQD Weapon Catch Mark I provides weapon security and retention while maintaining immediate access. With your weapons fully secure, the Mark I's unique design offers safety, reliability and provides a tactical advantage. The trigger is protected from accidental contact and with the Mark I's ability to retain the weapon close to the body, it has been proven to prevent injury to self, teammates and prisoners. The Mark I secures rifles, shotguns, submachine guns, tear gas launchers, non-lethal weapons, manual entry tools and other special-use weapons.
The CQD Weapon Catch is used in two basic methods:
(1) quick catch - used for moderate physical activity or the necessity of a quick response such as controlling known complying prisoners, hasty prisoner snatch, methodical weapon transitions, etc.
(2) retention catch - used for intense physical activity with stress or when total retention is necessary, such as controlling non-complying prisoners, running, fast-roping, climbing, jumping, etc.
- Highly rugged, durable, and streamlined
- High impact polymer retention clamp
- Compact and one size fits all
- Accommodates left and right hand users
- Compatible with existing equipment systems
- Wt: 8 oz.