Micro T-1 - No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aimingsystem that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallestpackage possible.
Built to offerthe same battle proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the MicroT-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligibleweight to your weapon. Suitable for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns,Submachineguns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alonesight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifyingscopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 can alsobe used by hunters and sport shooters that need night vision comptability.
The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generationsof night vision devices (NVDs), but is especially suited for 3rd generationnight vision technology. Aimpoints unique band-pass coating onthe reflective lens reflects select frequencies of red light at near 100%efficiency in order to give the highest possible dot brightness, whiletransmitting nearly 100% of light in the Infrared and near-infrared partof the spectrum to provide the clearest, brightest image possible whenused with a 3rd generation NVD. With 6 NVD-compatible brightness settingsand 7 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the MicroT-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Unique features for Micro T-1
- Ideal for rifles,carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz.(105g) including mount
- 1X (non-magnifying)parallax free optic.
- Compatible willall generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 6 night visioncompatible settings and 7 daylight settings one extra brightfor use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-stylebase allows easy attachment to any rail.
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
- 4 MOA dot
- Hard anodizednon-reflective finish.
- Submersible to80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustmentsfor windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes onadjustment screws no other tool required.
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal,or night vision optics.
Standard featuresfor all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited fieldof view
- Parallax-free andunlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extremeweather conditions
- Rugged, durableconstruction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emissionthat could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switchfor speed and reliability
- Increased aimingconfidence
Aimpointalso offers 2 other Micro sights. The Micro H-1 and the Micro R-1.
|System ||Passive Red Dot Collimator ReflexSight|
|Eye relief ||Unlimited|
|Reticle, size ||4 MOA|
|Optical coating ||Anti reflex and Band Pass coatings,NVD compatible|
|Battery Type ||One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032,commercially available|
|Battery Life, typical** ||Over 5 years of continuous (day andnight) use at pos 8 of 12 and|
|Switch, dot brightness ||12 settings 4 NVD and 8 Daylightof which 1Extra Bright,|
|Material housing ||Extruded, high strength aluminum,hard anodized|
|Surface finish ||Black to dark gray, non-glare finish|
|Material lens covers ||Rubber, black, non-glare finish|
|Adjustment ||Range 1 m at 100 meters (1yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,|
|Mounting ||Keyed surface Patent pending mountkeyed to the sight body to absorb recoil|
|Length ||62 mm (2.4)|
|Width/height ||41 mm x 36 mm (1.6 x 1.4)for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6 x 1.6) for sightwith Mount|
|Ring width ||none|
|Weight ||84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount|
|Temperature Range ||-45 oC to +71 oC (-50 oF to +160oF)|
|Water resistance ||45 m (150 ft.)|
|Fits on Picatinny rails|
|11830 || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |