Micro T-1 - No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aimingsystem that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the MicroT-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns,Submachineguns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters that need night vision comptability.
The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is especially suited for 3rd generationnight vision technology. Aimpoints unique band-pass coating onthe reflective lens reflects select frequencies of red light at near 100%efficiency in order to give the highest possible dot brightness, while transmitting nearly 100% of light in the Infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to provide the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation NVD. With 6 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 7 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the MicroT-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Unique features for Micro T-1
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz.(105g) including mount
- 1X (non-magnifying)parallax free optic.
- Compatible with all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 6 night vision compatible settings and 7 daylight settings one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail.
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
- 4 MOA dot
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws, no other tool required.
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited fieldof view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
Aimpoint also offers 2 other Micro sights. The Micro H-1 and the Micro R-1.
|System ||Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight|
|Eye relief ||Unlimited|
|Reticle, size ||4 MOA|
|Optical coating ||Anti reflex and Band Pass coatings, NVD compatible|
|Battery Type ||One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available|
|Battery Life, typical** ||Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and|
|Switch, dot brightness ||12 settings 4 NVD and 8 Daylight of which 1 Extra Bright,|
|MECHANICAL DATA |
|Material housing ||Extruded, high strength aluminum, hard anodized|
|Surface finish ||Black to dark gray, non-glare finish|
|Material lens covers ||Rubber, black, non-glare finish|
|Adjustment ||Range 1 m at 100 meters (1yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,|
|Mounting ||Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil|
|Length ||62 mm (2.4)|
|Width/height ||41 mm x 36 mm (1.6 x 1.4)for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6 x 1.6) for sightwith Mount|
|Ring width ||none|
|Weight ||84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount|
|Temperature Range ||-45 oC to +71 oC (-50 oF to +160oF)|
|Water resistance ||45 m (150 ft.)|
|Fits on Picatinny rails|
|11830 || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |