NOT FOR EXPORT
Micro H-1 - Designed with the hunter in mind, these sights are the lightestred dot sights tough enough to bear the Aimpoint name. Small enough tobe used anywhere that you cold put iron sights, these sights can be usedon any type of firearm or archery equipment. A lightweight rifle withan H1 Micro mounted on it remains a lightweight rifle! A hunting revolverwith an H1 Micro installed remains as easy to carry as with iron sightsand is much quicker to aim. On a bow, the parallax-free H1 Micro eliminatesthe need for a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
- Its weight –84 g without mount and 105 g with mount
- Ideal for rifles,shotguns, handguns or archery equipment.
- Integral Weaver-stylebase allows easy attachment.
- ACET technologyallows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery.
- Available in 4MOA (minutes of angle).
- Submersible to15 feet (5 meters).
- 1X (non-magnifying)parallax free optic.
- Patent pendingmount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
- Precision adjustmentfor windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes onadjustment screws – no other tool required.
- 13 settings foruse in daylight and lowlight conditions.
- Color Black
Standard featuresfor all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited fieldof view
- Parallax-free andunlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extremeweather conditions
- Rugged, durableconstruction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emissionthat could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switchfor speed and reliability
- Increased aimingconfidence
Aimpoint also offers2 other Micro sights. The Micro R-1 and the Micro T-1.
|System ||Passive Red Dot Collimator ReflexSight|
|Eye relief ||Unlimited|
|Reticle, size ||4 MOA|
|Optical coating ||Anti Reflex and multi layer reflectioncoating|
|Battery Type ||One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032,commercially available|
|Battery Life, typical** ||Over 5 years of continuous (day andnight) use at pos 8 of 12 and|
|Switch, dot brightness ||12 setttings, 12 Daylight of which1Extra Bright,|
|Material housing ||Extruded, high strength aluminium|
|Surface finish ||anodized black|
|Material lens covers ||Rubber, black, non-glare finish|
|Adjustment ||Range ±1 m at 100 meters(±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,|
|Mounting ||Keyed surface Patent pending mountkeyed to the sight body to absorb recoil |
|Length ||62 mm (2.4)|
|Width/height ||41 mm x 36 mm (1.6” x 1.4”)for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6” x 1.6”) for sightwith Mount|
|Ring width ||none|
|Weight ||84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount|
|Temperature Range ||-30 oC to +60 oC (-20 oF to +140oF)|
|Water resistance ||5 m (15 ft.)|
|The only difference between MicroH-1 and Micro R-1 is the color. The Micro T-1 is NVD compatible andcarries other environmental specifications than the Micro H-1 andMicro R-1|
|11910 || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |