The Altama OTB Maritime Assault Low military gym shoe was designed for the Navy Seals, but take your standard unassuming sneakers, throw on a new coat of GI coyote paint, give them the ability to swim in water as well as they walk on land, toughen them up and you've got an amazing military ready gym shoe. The Coyote OTB Maritime Assault Low shoe looks so great that the rest of your shoes will be in danger of becoming obsolete. Beyond the rough and tumble glamour though, these military sneakers have some serious skills.
Firstly, they're very comfortable. The world is hard. The inside of your sneakers should be soft. Secondly, the outer material is made of 1000 denier cordura nylon. Cordura is an extremely tough fabric that you'll find in all of the best military gear. Thirdly, these Coyote Altama OTB Maritime Assault Low Shoes are amphibious! They're made to be comfortable under a pair of dive fins, the insole won't absorb water and the non-metallic drain ports lets water drain right out when you need to move. If you're a Navy Seal, you will love the Coyote Altama OTB Maritime shoes. If you're anyone else, these battle ready shoes will beat the socks off of every other pair of sneakers in your closet. Pick up a pair today
Altama OTB Maritime Assault Low Military Shoe Features:
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
- Fin friendly: the OTB Maritime Assault boot fits just about all dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
- High abrasion quick drying 1000 denier coyote Cordura material
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battlefield
- Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when exitng the boot
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles: The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction outsole rubbers out there.