- Adjustable Lace to Toe constructionUpper
- Waterproof full grain polishable leather
- Waterproof/breathable/bloodborne pathogen resistant membrane
- 400g Thinsulate insulation
- 1200D Cordura
- Ripstop Nylon
- Perforated EVA foam padding in ankle collar and tongue
- Hidden Side Pocket
- YKK ® side zipper
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining
- 5.11s Zonal Lacing System provides the user with a "customized fit"
- Stay tied sausage laces
- Integrated 5.11 Lace Station to keep your laces neat and under control Midsole
- Compression Molded EVA
- TPU external ankle stabilizer Outsole
- Cold weather specific rubber compound that stays softer and provides great traction in cold temperatures
- Oil and Slip resistant quiet rubber outsole with fast rope control tread
- 5.11 Crosshair logo to act as follow up foot strike marker Construction
- Strobel lasted
The 5.11 Taclite™ series of boots are their newest introduction to our growing Taclite™ family of products that build on the features and benefits you’ve come to expect and providing even lighter weight and more breathable performance.
The design of the Taclite™ boot is both modern and traditional. 5.11 uses the traditional lace to toe construction, but have strategically placed multiple panels of leather, ripstop and nylon to speed up the appearance and increase the functionality. The profile of the boots are rugged, fast and supportive while the toe down looks traditional and no nonsense.
The Taclite™ boot has a combination of waterproof full grain leather, 1200D Cordura nylon and lightweight ripstop and a waterproof breathable seam sealed membrane. Behind the scenes the Taclite™ boot enhances the breathability with the use of perforated EVA foam padding instead of the traditional basic foam backings. To further enhance the moisture management system, we use antibacterial and moisture wicking linings. This combination of materials will keep your feet comfortable and dry throughout your long shift.
The new comfort platform of the Taclite™ boot uses an OrthoLite® sockliner, composite shank and CMEVA midsole that work together to provide maximum cushioning, comfort and support for any possible situation. This cushioning system sits on top of our newly developed outsole. The outsole of the Taclite has deep flex grooves for great flexibility while the multi directional lugs provide a solid base and traction in all terrains. The fast rope control tread and defined heel brake help control your movements when you need it most. All of these features on the outsole are enhanced by our new cold weather specific rubber compound that stays softer and more flexible during those cold weather months.
The Taclite™ boots are ready to wear right out of the box with no break in time needed. The Zonal Lacing System and the multiple notch outs works well with the "sausage laces" to adjust and secure any shape foot. We’ve also incorporated the new 5.11 Lace Station to keep your laces neat and secure. With the YKK® side zipper simply lace the boot your 1st time and use the side zipper for easy access on and off from there on out.