The Scene One Gloves feature flexible molded thermoplastic rubber knuckle and joint protection to absorb impact. Tactical Touch precision fingertip, padded palm and molded neoprene mean no sacrifice in comfort.
Scene One™ Gloves Description:
By partnering with Ironclad Performance Wear®, 5.11 Tactical® gloves set new standards for dexterity, fit, and durability and provide you with gloves you can depend on. Our commitment to functional innovation and unparalleled quality, combined with Ironclad's dedication to superior fit and tactility, means you can trust our gloves as you navigate through the day's challenges.
Whether you're drawing a sidearm or patting down a perp, 5.11 gloves, Built Tough by Ironclad®, answer the call.
- TPR knuckle and joint protection
- Synthetic leather palm, finger facings, and fourchettes
- Padded palm with Duraclad reinforcements
- Duraclad reinforcement on thumb saddle and fingers
- Stretch nylon finger saddles and back panel
- Patented Tactical Touch™ fingertip construction (Patent # 7,287,285)
- Molded neoprene cuff with velcro closure
- Extended wrist pull tab
- ID label on wrist
- Care: Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
Looking for an uncommon Duty glove that will stand up to the diverse tasks you perform every day? The Scene One is a great choice for dexterity, durability, and protection from impact and abrasion. Whether you're writing a ticket, working a bar fight, picking up after an accident, or handling a weapon, the Scene One can handle it all. Our patented Tactical Touch precision fingertip has no seam at the end to get in the way or irritate your fingers. The flexible molded thermoplastic rubber (TPR) knuckle and joint protection absorbs impact and keeps the back of your hand from taking a beating. Tough Duraclad reinforcements at strategic abrasion areas ensure a longer wear life for your new favorite gloves.