Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other direct-attach M-LOK accessories for the mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. A large front extension and lower lip protects the user from the hot front sight assembly and maximizes useable hand guard length.
Made in U.S.A.
- Narrow design replaces bulky M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round front hand guard retaining cap with A2 front sight assembly*
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot sight assembly
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product